Hello and Welcome to DC2NYConfesions!
We are a fashion, lifestyle and inspiration blog for aspiring fashionistas.
Here are some facts about me:
1. I wanted to be a fashion designer since I was 16 years old.
2. I learned how to sew at the age of 14. My mom and I designed our own clothes when I was still in middle school.
3. My first job was at the age of 14 at a furniture factory behind an industrial sewing machine.
4. I knew fashion was my calling so I went to university with Fashion Design major.
5. As soon as I graduated I've been living between two cities, New York and Washington DC, hence the name of this blog DC2NYConfessions.
6. I've been working for some of the most influential fashion houses in New York.
7. I'm really eager to share my industry story with the world, and one day I hope to write a book.
8. I attend lots of fashion events, including New York Fashion Week.
9. I love to create DIY jewelry, accessories inspired by luxury designers. So, all DIY projects here are my own!
10. I love fashion illustration and I love to draw. It's so relaxing. I have created about 50 sets of drawings, and one of them became part of the Folger Shakespeare Gallery in DC.
11. I have a fashion studio where I spend hours every day. I own two sewing machines, so I try to make a new garment every week (and feature it in "Look of the Day" posts)
10. Besides blogging, I'm love traveling, yoga, hiking, nature, zumba fitness, dance, Asian food, French macarons and cultural experiences.
11.The most treasured items in my wardrobe are dresses and skirts, so I love to design them the most.
12. My favorite colors are fuchsia pink and emerald green.
I hope now you got to know me a little better. Nice to meet you!